St. Mark’s United Methodist Women continues to build on a rich heritage of mission outreach. Our members are involved in church and community projects that make our world a better place in which to live.
The local unit helps prepare its members for leadership in the organization and in the local church, as well as leadership in community organizations. We have a purpose that is fulfilled through our participation in local projects and through our financial support of projects beyond Baytown.
As a community of women, let us continue to be intentional in our efforts to support one another as we answer our individual calls to service through the unit, through the church and through community organizations. Let us also appreciate and applaud those around us who are living out their call of ministry to the world.
All events are open to ALL St. Mark’s Women. We’d love to have you join us anytime you can.
- Saturday, May 2nd – Women’s Ministry Event – Hearts on Fire event
- Mark your calendars! More information will be posted closer to the event, and a Facebook page will be created to extend invitations to other women you would like to invite.
Please contact Sharron Wood 832-597-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on upcoming events.
Unit programs are held during the even numbered months—read the Messenger for details.
Meetings of individual circles are as listed below and are held in the Church Parlor unless otherwise indicated.
- Friendship – Second Monday, 6:00 p.m., Ceramics Rooms
- Mary Tarrant – Third Monday, 1:00 p.m.
- Prayer Group – Second Monday, 9:30 a.m., Conference Room
- Chrismon Group – Time and Date to be announced
- Susanna Wesley – Second Monday, 6:30 pm