Upcoming Church Events
Listed below are some of our upcoming and current religious events in Baytown, TX. You can find more about our small groups and classes under the MINISTRIES tab. See the full church calendar at the bottom of the page, or contact us today to learn more.
- The Marriage Course
- The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship. The course sessions will help you to understand each other’s needs, communicate more effectively, learn how to resolve conflict, and much more.
- The month of January is such a great time to make a fresh start, to try new things, and to get going on something you have been thinking about doing for a while. Is that thing The Marriage Course for you and your spouse? For seven weeks, we will meet on Thursday nights at 6:30pm in the Activity Center, where each couple will have their own table and share a lovely dinner together.
- Rob and Stacy Buntin will facilitate a video lesson, during which we will pause for each couple to have their own intimate discussion at their table. Each week focuses on a different area of your marriage relationship and brings out good discussion between the two of you. You will be amazed at how practical and helpful these seven weeks will be for you, even if you think you already have a really wonderful relationship. So take a leap of faith and make this commitment of time as a real relationship investment.
- Classes will start Thursday, January 16th and finish on Thursday, February 27th. Please contact Stacy Buntin to get signed up. Cost is $100 per couple.
- Food Fair – Saturday, January 18th at 9am
- Our bi-monthly Food Fair will take place on Saturday, January 18th. We will need volunteers beginning at 8 am to unload the trucks. We will begin giving out food at 9 am and will hand out food until we run out. If you know of anyone that would benefit from this mission, please let them know to bring a box and form of identification.
- Hearts on Fire Women’s Ministry Event
- You are invited to attend a St. Mark’s UMC Women’s Ministry Event on Saturday, February 8th from 8:30am-12pm. We are so excited to have our very special guest speaker, Stephanie Konvincka! Breakfast will be served at 8:30, followed by a morning of inspiration and worship.
- Register using the link below, there is a cost of $10 per person.